Working at Egg isn’t just a job. It’s about making compelling and inspiring experiences for our clients and their audiences.
We work hard to create the magic. But we know how to have fun too. And it beats being just another cog in a faceless machine.
Bring your authentic self
At Egg we care about each other as much as we care about our customers and our business. We celebrate uniqueness and are proud of the glorious human mosaic that is Egg. And we’re always on the lookout for fresh talent and friendly faces to enrich and expand our team.
You’re passionate about events and get a thrill out of exceeding clients’ expectations. Logistics is your jam and you have exceptional organizational abilities. A resourceful problem-solver, you can think on your feet and get a kick out of coordinating all the various moving parts in the event lifecycle.
You’re a team player, but you’re also a cheerleader who encourages and inspires the people around you with your unfailing good humor and never-say-die attitude.
If this sounds like you, then you might be our new Event Project Manager.
What you´ll be doing
- Manage the complete project life cycle of multiple events from planning, budgeting through to execution and closing
- Coordinate design of event collateral including save-the-dates, invitations, speaker booklets, attendee lists, agendas, and other marketing materials
- Travel to site inspections and be there on the ground during the live events to ensure best support of customer and teams
- Source and negotiate site selections, contracts, and vendors
(We really mean it. Candidates who do not meet the following criteria will not be considered.)
- Minimum 5+ years of previous experience in Event Management experience with in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience organising French pharma congress' and external events
- Fluent English and French
- The ability to manage multiple smaller projects simultaneously
- Know how to create, manage and reconcile budgets
- Strong team player and ability to manage small teams on-site
- Resourceful with the ability to work independently well under pressure
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally and sometimes work or weekends
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
Nice to haves
- Any additional language is a plus
- Supplier knowledge and negotiating skills
- Be proactive with ideas and creative solutions
- Have a sense for identifying upsell potential
What we bring to the table
- A dynamic and inclusive company culture where we work really hard to have the right people doing the right job. (We’ve been known to swap or create jobs in the past to make sure everyone is in their career sweet spot.)
- Flexible working hours and structure (fully remote in some locations, hybrid in others)
- Salary based on experience + performance-based annual variable pay bonus
- Creative and brilliant colleagues
- Attractive career opportunities, including international assignments
- An annual get-together in some of the fanciest locations on the planet. We’ve been to Paris, New York and we’ ll go to Dubai next year. Any ideas for 2024?
- Lunch vouchers
- Home office / tech stipend
- Subsidised gym membership
- Pet-friendly offices (depending on location)
- Free coffee in all offices
The hiring process
- Online application (You’ve swiped right.)
- First intro phone/video call (We’ve swiped right, now let’s find out if we have chemistry!)
- First round interview (We like you. Now it’s time to get to know you better)
- Second round interview (Hey, we like you a lot. Wanna meet the family?)
- Offer (We’re in love. We hope you are too)
The most important bit
At Egg, everyone’s ideas and perspectives are welcomed and encouraged. We’re constantly striving to do better and be better: we give each other feedback regularly, not just top-down from leadership, but bottom-up and sideways too! Accountability is key: it’s okay to make mistakes as long as we own and learn from them. People who thrive at Egg have a deep curiosity to keep improving, learning and coaching others.
Our nest is made up of people from all walks of life and from different social and cultural backgrounds. We believe equity and inclusivity lead to better work and a better world. That’s why, when we’re hiring new people we don’t talk about “culture fit”, but “culture add”.
We encourage and welcome applications from all genders, BIPOC, members of LGBTQ2S+ communities, and people with visible and non-visible disabilities.