Working at Egg isn’t just a job. It’s about making compelling and inspiring experiences for our clients and their audiences.
We work hard to create the magic. But we know how to have fun too. And it beats being just another cog in a faceless machine.
Bring your authentic self
At Egg we care about each other as much as we care about our customers and our business. We celebrate uniqueness and are proud of the glorious human mosaic that is Egg. And we’re always on the lookout for fresh talent and friendly faces to enrich and expand our team.
Which brings us to you.
You’re a motivated and ambitious team player, hitting the finish line of your
accounting studies and have completed a first internship or a first work-study program. What you do have is perseverance, tenacity and can-do attitude. You’re also rigorous, organised, analytical and have an eye for detail. Above all you are a team-player, who is comfortable communicating with people of all backgrounds.
What you'll be doing
- Actively manage accounts payable & receivable
- Performing reconciliation for banks
- Managing expense reports of our teams
- Maintaining a strong collaboration with the event production teams at EGG
(We really mean it. Candidates who do not meet the following criteria will not be considered.)
- Fluent or mother-tongue English
- A valid work permit as we do not sponsor visas
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel in particular
- Company accounting management possess knowledge
- Chart of accounts know-how
- Attention to detail
- Very good oral and written communication skills
Nice to haves
French or any additional language
- Experience working in an event agency
What we bring to the table
- A dynamic and inclusive company culture where we work really hard to have the right people doing the right job. (We’ve been known to swap or create jobs in the past to make sure everyone is in their career sweet spot.)
- Flexible working hours and structure (fully remote in some locations, hybrid in others)
- Salary based on experience + performance-based annual variable pay bonus
- Creative and brilliant colleagues
- Attractive career opportunities, including international assignments
- An annual get-together in some of the fanciest locations on the planet. We’ve been to Paris, New York and we’ ll go to Dubai next year. Any ideas for 2024?
- Lunch vouchers
- Home office / tech stipend
- Subsidised gym membership
- Pet-friendly offices (depending on location)
- Free coffee in all offices
The hiring process
- Online application (You’ve swiped right.)
- First intro phone/video call (We’ve swiped right, now let’s find out if we have chemistry!)
- First round interview (We like you. Now it’s time to get to know you better)
- Second round interview (Hey, we like you a lot. Wanna meet the family?)
- Offer (We’re in love. We hope you are too)
The most important bit
At Egg, everyone’s ideas and perspectives are welcomed and encouraged. We’re constantly striving to do better and be better: we give each other feedback regularly, not just top-down from leadership, but bottom-up and sideways too! Accountability is key: it’s okay to make mistakes as long as we own and learn from them. People who thrive at Egg have a deep curiosity to keep improving, learning and coaching others.
Our nest is made up of people from all walks of life and from different social and cultural backgrounds. We believe equity and inclusivity lead to better work and a better world. That’s why, when we’re hiring new people we don’t talk about “culture fit”, but “culture add”.
We encourage and welcome applications from all genders, BIPOC, members of LGBTQ2S+ communities, and people with visible and non-visible disabilities.