Working at Egg isn’t just a job. It’s about making compelling and inspiring experiences for our clients and their audiences.
We work hard to create the magic. But we know how to have fun too. And it beats being just another cog in a faceless machine.
Bring your authentic self
At Egg we care about each other as much as we care about our customers and our business. We celebrate uniqueness and are proud of the glorious human mosaic that is Egg. And we’re always on the lookout for fresh talent and friendly faces to enrich and expand our team.
What you’ll be doing
In tandem with the accounting assistant and under the supervision of the manager, you will ensure:
- Registration, payment and tracking of purchase invoices
- Recording, payment and tracking of expense reports
- Lettering of supplier accounts
- Verification of correct accounting allocation (general, analytical)
- Review and processing of the supplier balance
- Processing and reconciliation of bank transactions
- Processing and monitoring of credit card expenses
- Verification of good consistency between internal budgets and accounting (this list is not exhaustive)
- Creation and updating of supplier files in Sage
- In coordination with the purchasing department, monitoring the compliance of strategic suppliers
(We really mean it. Candidates who do not meet the following criteria will not be considered.)
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience
- Good level of English & French
- comfortable with Excel
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Very good oral and written communication
- Comfortable with accounting tools
Nice to haves
- Any other language skills
- Event agency experience
What we bring to the table
- A dynamic and inclusive company culture where we work really hard to have the right people doing the right job. (We’ve been known to swap or create jobs in the past to make sure everyone is in their career sweet spot.)
- Flexible working hours and structure (fully remote in some locations, hybrid in others)
- Salary based on experience + performance-based annual variable pay bonus
- Creative and brilliant colleagues
- Attractive career opportunities, including international assignments
- An annual get-together in some of the fanciest locations on the planet. We’ve been to Paris, New York and more recently in Dubai. Any ideas for 2024?
- Lunch vouchers
- Remote setting
- Home office / tech stipend
- Subsidised gym membership
- Pet-friendly offices (depending on location)
- Free coffee in all offices
- Access to OpenUp, a mental health support platform
The hiring process
- Online application (You’ve swiped right.)
- First intro phone/video call (We’ve swiped right, now let’s find out if we have chemistry!)
- First round interview (We like you. Now it’s time to get to know you better)
- Second round interview (Hey, we like you a lot. Wanna meet the family?)
- Offer (We’re in love. We hope you are too)
The most important bit
At Egg, everyone’s ideas and perspectives are welcomed and encouraged. We’re constantly striving to do better and be better: we give each other feedback regularly, not just top-down from leadership, but bottom-up and sideways too! Accountability is key: it’s okay to make mistakes as long as we own and learn from them. People who thrive at Egg have a deep curiosity to keep improving, learning and coaching others.
Our nest is made up of people from all walks of life and from different social and cultural backgrounds. We firmly believe that diversity is not just a buzzword but a fundamental strength that fuels innovation, creativity, and excellence. We are proud to welcome applications from individuals of all genders, including those who identify as transgender or non-binary, as well as from BIPOC communities, members of LGBTQ2S+ communities, and people with visible and non-visible disabilities.
Additionally, as an ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) driven company, we actively work to make a positive impact on our planet and society. By joining our team, you will become part of a progressive organization that strives for ESG excellence and you will help us building a brighter future for everyone!